Black Cumin Oil:Oil Health Benefits And Uses

There are therefore many simple natural treatments with an extended history of use which have been generally forgotten today. From medical promoting (and hair- developing ) properties of castor essential oil to the natural treatment uses for Apple Cider Vinegar, natural treatments within nature have a significant place in maintaining wellness. One of those is normally Black Cumin Oil.
 With all the great advances in medication + hygiene, many of these natural treatments aside have already been pushed. Certainly, there exists a time and a location for medicine, but research is now helping us understand the mechanism of these natural remedies that previous generations have depended on for so long.
Many doctors, especially practical medicine, and naturopathic doctors are finding success in combining standard medical treatments with natural ways to support the body. One of these age-old home remedies that have gained recent recognition is Black Cumin Oil or Nigella Sativa.

What's Black Seed Oil?

Black Cumin Oil (also categorized as Black Cumin Oil or just Black Oil) originates from the Nigella Sativa plant that's native to Asia. Latest studies upon this incredibly effective seed essential oil show it could be helpful in combating superbugs like MRSA or h. pylori and in malignancy patients.

The plant is technically part of the buttercup family and has small, black, crescent-shaped seeds. Historical accounts of Black Seed use date back as far as the times of King Tut in Ancient Egypt. Cleopatra reportedly used black cumin seed oil for beautiful hair and skin and Hippocrates was fond of using it for digestive troubles.

There are now over 600 studies showing the effects of Black Cumin Oil and there is promising research on the use of Black Cumin Oil for dealing with autoimmune disease ( which is why I’ve been experimenting with it). Its active compounds, crystalline nigellone, and thymoquinone, are the most studied, but it also contains: myristic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, palmitoleic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, arachidonic acid, proteins and vitamins B1, B2, B3, calcium, folate, iron, copper, zinc and phosphorous.

Uses and also Benefits of Black Seed Oil

Studies have also shown that black seed oil can be useful for:

Asthma & Allergies

Multiple studies have found that Black Cumin Oil has anti-asthmatic effects and depending on the cause of asthma, it was sometimes more effective than conventional treatment. The same properties make it beneficial for relieving allergies for many people.

Eczema and Psoriasis

Black Cumin Oil is utilized for skin problems like eczema and psoriasis also. It can help soothe inflammation and enhance the rate and which pores and skin heal.

Candida and Fungus

Black Cumin Oil was also demonstrated to be helpful in battling candida and fungal infections in the digestive tract and on your skin.

Cancers

Other studies have demonstrated that a compound in black oil and seeds, Thymoquinone, helps induce apoptosis (cell loss of life ) in leukemia cells and additional studies have demonstrated this same effect in breasts cancer cells, mind tumor cells, pancreatic tumor, cervical cancer, and oral tumor cells and the cavity forming bacteria even. Black seed oil can be sometimes recommended as an all-natural protection against some of the danger from radiation and used in conjunction with conventional treatments.

Heart Health

Thymoquinone in Nigella Sativa seeds has been demonstrated to have a protective effect on the heart also, promote healthy cholesterol amounts and help normalize blood circulation pressure.

MRSA and Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)

A 2010 study found that black seed oil was effective for patients with h. pylori infections (without ulcers). Studies have also shown that Nigella Sativa was effective against MRSA 

Immune Health

Nigella Sativa is unique in its way of supporting the immune system. it contains antioxidants, beneficial acids, and b-vitamins and supports the immune system, but acts differently than herbs like elderberry or echinacea that require caution for those with autoimmune disease. Black seeds seem to balance the immune system - increasing immune function but not encouraging immune reactions against the body’s healthy tissue.
It has been used in option HIV protocols for years and it is often recommended on various autoimmune disease discussion boards (with testimonials from those it has helped). I first found the study on black seed oil when researching my own autoimmune thyroid disease.

Skin and Hair

It is also used topically in some cultures to naturally soften, strengthen and firm pores and skin and help increase hair growth. Some studies even suggest that it might be a very useful remedy against scars and to prevent scar formation on wounds.

Issues with Seed Oils

There can be issues with any seed or veggie oil, including black cumin seed oil if it isn’t extracted, packaged or processed correctly. It can simply go rancid if these factors aren't correct in fact it is also essential that the essential oil is kept in a dark, cup bottle (preferably Miron cup ).

Black Cumin Seed Oil: What to Look For

Black cumin seed oil Dosage is the most concentrated and absorbable form, and from my analysis, the simplest way to take black seeds. It really is just important to ensure that it's from an excellent source and preferably:

  • Organic
  • Pure pressed without chemical substance extraction
  • Contains zero diluting or additives natural oils
  • Protected from rancidity simply by top quality air and light defensive glass
  • This is actually the one I take advantage of because it may be the only one I’ve discovered that meets all those criteria. I even called the ongoing company and interviewed their founder to ensure that the oil met my standards. Black cumin seed essential oil is merely a food product which has some concentrated compounds which may be defensive of health. Much like any food just, be sure that whatever brand you utilize is top quality and free from dangerous additives. There are several other great options, though even areas like Mountain Rose Herbal remedies, where I get the majority of my natural ingredients, don’t use the highest quality glass to protect the oil from rancidity.

If you interested to read this article then you have to visit this link

Comments

  1. Finding out I was HERPES wasn’t easy But as time has passed, I have slowly come to terms with my HERPES, status and try to tackle it with a positive attitude. In mid-2012 I became quite ill. I developed persistent flu-like symptoms, headaches, a nagging cough and sores that wouldn’t heal. My skin felt as if it was crawling, my legs ached, I felt nauseous and lost weight. Then exhaustion hit. It was an indescribable tiredness and no matter how much I slept I never felt rested. In 2013 I was hospitalized when my CD4 count nosedived to 86 (Hepatitis B, Herpes-negative people have a CD4 count of between 700 and 1,000; a CD4 count of below 200 is considered dangerously low). It was a terrible time. There are lot to say about Dr ofemu but i can only mention few right now, this man is a very great, good and powerful Dr. ofemu, all thanks to him for given me a second chance, if you are out there passing through any problem, you can contact him today on his email via: (ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com), contact his united state office on +12057193764 and i know that he will help you also.
    Contact him for any kind of disease below like:
    1 Cancer
    2 Hiv
    3 Hepatitis C
    4 Barrenness
    5 Herpes
    6 Hpv
    7 Gonorrheal
    8 STI (sexually transmitted infection)
    9 STD (sexually transmitted disease)
    10 Stroke.
    11 Fibroid
    Contact Him for any kind of Disease Via (ofemusolutiontemple@gmail.com) or call/text +12057193764 contact my Africa branch on whatsapp or call +2348158836673

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Peterwise rendered to me, I am here to give my testimony about a doctor who helped me in my life. I and my husband was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS last 4 years ago, we went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, on till one faithful day , we saw a blog whereby Dr. Peterwise cured a woman who also had herpes affection,we (Me and My HUSBAND) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required , He caste the spell and sent me some herbs. He asked me to go for check-up after 14 days of casting the spell, Luckily for me we were tested herpes negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the internet, he is truly a great man, if you are going through the same problem and you need help you can contact the great Herbalist(peterwiseherbalhome@gmail.com) or call/ WhatsApp +2348138073011

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka


    I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life. email: babaka.wolf@gmail.com or Facebook at priestly.babaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. • This is real take it serious, i am JOHNSON JUDITH i am from Ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure HERPES, I never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for death to come because i was broke, one day i heard about this great man called Dr ODUWA who is well known for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a checkup, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me HERPES negative, and my son and i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. If you are HERPES patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him at +2348070685053.
    THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr ODUWA CURE
    . COLD SORE
    . HERPES
    . CANCER
    . HPV
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts